Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. In most cases, your order number will suffice.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
- The subject format of the email should be “[your order number] – [REFUND / EXCHANGE]”.
- In the email let us know what item(s) you would like to return or exchange.
- We will send you the return address(es) and note(s) to include in the package(s).
- You return the items within 14 days after we send you the return information.
- The designer(s) receive(s) your item(s).
- In case of a refund, you will be refunded. In case of an exchange, a new item will be shipped to you.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we can’t help you we will forward your email to the relevant designer, who will then help you. Since we have multiple designers and manufacturers, the return address may vary.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Custom-made items
- Backordered items with variable attibutes (sizes / colors / etc.)
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
To return your product, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we have multiple designers and manufacturers, the return address(es) may vary. Note that if you want to return multiple items, you may have to return them to multiple addresses if made by different designers.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). If you don’t feel comfortable getting shipping labels we can do this for you on request. The cost of the return shipment will then be deducted from your refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).